Monday, December 9, 2013

Jennifers Presentation Reflection


Overall this was a fun topic and a great lesson. For our lesson I think that the art activity was the best part. It kept everyone engaged and it was a fun activity. The challenge of our lesson was narrowing down our topic. It was very difficult to focus on one specific part of economic sustainability. I learned that everyone has a creative side to them and that you can easily recycle materials into art. I think I would take more time on trying to narrow down the topic if I were to do this again.
             I feel as though this project gave me more insight on how it important it is to create a more sustainable planet.  I have also learned different steps I can take ot contribute to sustainability.

No comments:

Post a Comment